Wednesday, May 01, 2013
TWISTED OLD SHALE BABY BLANKET
- Read instructions through before beginning.
- The first and last 6 stitches of each row are knit for the side borders.
- To increase the width cast on additional stitches in multiples of 18.
- If you make your blanket larger you will need more than 12 ounces of yarn.
- To purl through the back of the yarn over work as in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MGUeMN7MNc The purl through the back loop is the second half of the video.
- This blanket would be larger if blocked. For a baby blanket I prefer it unblocked, it seems cuddlier without blocking.